Barulab Peptinosine Firming Glow Cream 50ml
The Peptinosine Firming Glow Cream is a nourishing cream made with Peptides and Adenosine.
This product is especially developed for those with dry skin and those worried about fine lines and wrinkles.
It is a great nighttime cream for other skin types, it helps with brightening and sealing in moisture.
– Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: as an emollient, it helps soften or smooth dry skin.
– Squalane: Oil-moisture balance
– Niacinamide: reduces inflammation, which helps ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions
– Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil: has a combination of fatty acids (palmitoleic acid and palmitic acid) which give the oil moisturizing and skin-protecting abilities. It also contains other antioxidants like vitamin E, beta-carotene, lycopene, and beta-sitosterol for skin soothing and replenishment.
– Adenosine: stimulates collagen, promotes tissue repair, improves firming and elasticity
– Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: is a synthetic peptide that has water-binding properties and skin-restoring abilities that play roles in helping skin look and feel younger. This peptide also helps support the skin’s collagen and preserve a firmer appearance.
Aqua, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Diisostearyl Malate, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hippophae rhamnoides, Fruit Oil, Adenosine, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.
Gently massage an adequate amount in freshly cleansed skin.